Hi there fellow developers.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen an app which does the following:
* Finds keywords in the templates, which is defined by the user and
then creates internal links to these.

Use-case:
1. I create keyword: "Cupcakes" and give it the href/URL property:
/info/cupcakes/ in adminpanel
2. I write a flatpage/template where I mention the word cupcakes
3. Middleware notices this word and renders a <a
href="/info/cupcakes/>cupcakes</a> link automatically

Kind of like Wikipedia, but the user does not need to define links
themselves in markup etc.
If this does not exist, I would guess it could be pretty popular as a
SEO tool and I would be glad to discuss development with interested
parties.

--
With regards, Herman Schistad