hi,
    you can use python script to upload from csv file to database.
if u r using mysql u can http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python/
download and install this package and use csv reader to read from file
and write it on to tables. Guide(http://www.kitebird.com/articles/
pydbapi.html).
if u r using sqlite3 u can find in (http://docs.python.org/release/
2.5.2/lib/module-sqlite3.html).