Ah, ok, that makes sense -- I'm not sure if that's what Andre meant in
the first place.

So you're saying: have the function which handles the post-login
request (i.e., defined in with LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL in settings.py and
in urls.py to some corresponding views.py function) make that type
check of user A/B, and simply redirect accordingly?