Inline.

On 08/03/2011 08:21 AM, francescortiz wrote:
> LESS combines CSS and javascript which I think that goes beyond the

What does it mean? Care to give an example? Like textually combining
both languages? Or does it produces both JavaScript and CSS files?

Last time I checked (today) it is a simple preprocessor, which produces
pure CSS files. It can be run statically, or dynamically in a browser.

> safe line, so I vote for SCSS ( http://sass-lang.com/ ) that also has
> a python version ( http://github.com/Kronuz/pyScss ).
>
> LESS is based on an "older" version of SCSS that didn't follow CSS
> syntax (SASS).

LESS follows CSS rules, in fact any CSS is a valid LESS --- that was the
whole idea of LESS as a superset of CSS.

And could you give me a reference for my own education on "LESS is based
on older version of SCSS"?

Cheers,

Eugene