Yes, the ModelAdmins are declared in a separate admin.py.  Just tried
the import on the command line and got no import errors.

The admin and the rest of the app are otherwise running just fine, btw
-- it's just that one inline that's not showing up at all (and then
because it's not output to the browser the ModelFormSet throws a
ValidationError: [u'ManagementForm data is missing or has been
tampered with'] when we try to save the Ticket.)

Thanks for your suggestions!