I have noticed that when I use one of the "shortcut" template
rendering calls (eg, as_ul) that the resulting form gets a label that
is the same as the first item in a selection list--in this case, a
RadioSelect.  For example, I get something akin to the following:

<ul>
<li><label for="id_1_MembershipForm-membership_level_0">Membership
level:</label> <ul>
<li><label for="id_1_MembershipForm-membership_level_0"><input
type="radio" id="id_1_MembershipForm-membership_level_0" value="1"
name="1_MembershipForm-membership_level" /> <strong>Benefactor
label></li>....

Note that the form itself has the same identifier (id_1_MembershipForm-
membership_level_0) as the first RadioSelect option.  This breaks
accessibility for us (viewable at wave.webaim.org), and html
validation (at validator.w3.org).  I am well aware that I can take
care of this by writing my own html in the template, and that as_p,
as_ul, and as_table are really just for simple forms and/or
prototyping.  However, what I'm wondering is if there is a
"better" (read: solution that doesn't require me writing the html)
solution or a specific class/method to override that will correct this
behavior.  Or am I missing something else about this entirely?

Thanks,

Wayne