                data[x] =
                {
                    roll_no: {{content[x].roll_no}},
                    cell_no: {{content[x].cell_no}},
                    nationality:{{content[x].nationality}},
                    e_mail:{{content[x].e_mail}}

                };
                {% endfor %}
            grid = new Slick.Grid("#myGrid", data, columns, options);
            $("#myGrid").show();
        })

and the error i get is

Exception Type:     TemplateSyntaxError
Exception Value:     Could not parse the remainder: '(len(content))' from
'range(len(content))'

Template error

In template d:\django-1.3\django\bin\onlinedemo\dbdemo\templates\db.html,
error at line 34
Could not parse the remainder: '(len(content))' from 'range(len(content))'