Hello folks,

Here is the story. I created a site, mysite, with this command django-admin
startproject mysite. Then, under the directory mysite/, I created an app
named apps with this command ./manage.py startapp apps. apps is meant to
hold all applications for mysite. Now, here comes the question:
*How do I create a sub-app under apps with manage.py directly?*

I tried
../manage.py startapp someapp
under apps/, but that created the someapp under mysite/ rather than under
apps/.

I also tried
./manage.py startapp apps/someapp
and
./manage.py startapp apps.someapp
under mysite/, but neither worked.

So, my current work-around is to create a sub-app under mysite/ first, then
move it into apps/ manually. But that seems dumb, and I suspect there is a
simpler way to do this.

Thanks for reading this. Any help is certainly appreciated.

Jim