On 22/08/2011 11:56am, Mariano DAngelo wrote:
Hi I'm new in django I'm trying to redirect a personalize object tool
to a function on a model module....

how can I do this becouse alll tutorial show how to redirect to a
link....

thanks

I'm not sure what you are asking about. Redirection is normally done in your urls.py or behind the scenes by the webserver itself. In python, a module is either a directory with source code or a file such as models.py. Models defined in models.py can have functions or methods. You can call them using normal python syntax.

Could you say how new you are? Have you got the tutorial working?

Mike