Sorry, the damn thing refused to send invitations to all email addresses.
How annoying - so I've had to send to the list directly. Apologies.
       Django site with 40mil+ rows of data        1 hour webcast showing
some of the techniques we used to handle large data sets in Django, with
minimal hardware requirements.     *Register for a session now by clicking a
date below:*   Mon, Aug 29, 2011 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
BST<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/539766462>   Mon,
Aug 29, 2011 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
BST<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/699162790>      Once
registered you will receive an email confirming your registration
with information you need to join the Webinar.    *System Requirements*
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server   Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer