Hi,

I am new to django and I have a pagination question:
In my web page I need to display 2 query results of two different
tables
Each result is displayed in a different div in the same page.

How can I implement "multiple" pagination meaning that each result is
displayed in its own panel and has its own previous and next buttons
but doesn't affect the other's query result?

For instance - I have a panel of movies, display 10 each time, and
have a prev and next buttons dedicated to the movies only
Plus
In the same page, I have a panel of actors, display 10 each time, and
have a prev and next buttons dedicated to the actors only

My current (wrong) implementation is
use pagination for the both of them but when pressing the next/
previous button of one - it affects (as expected) the display of the
other one because the entire page has changed.

Thanks in advance,
Osnat