On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 11:27 PM, garyrob <gary...@mac.com> wrote:
> [...]
> But Part 1 of the django tutorial
> (https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/intro/tutorial01/) shows a directory
> [...]
> But the tutorial is for version 1.3
> 'final', 0).

I'd ike to ask you what visual part of that online tutorial page makes you
think you are reading the documentation for the 1.3 release and
not the in-development code one.

We've implemented a couple of different strategies so the visitor really
knows what docs she/he is actually reading , the last one
being the light green selector in the lower right corner of all
the documentation pages that shows and controls what version
you are reading.

Maybe we can try to make it even more visible but I'm afraid
we are running out of ideas for this persistent problem some
users keep running into.

Regards,

--
Ramiro Morales