Hi Friends,

Iam a beginner in django. I am developoing a contact form page. I created a
modelclass called 'contacts' and then created a a modelFormClass from that
model. I have two comboboxes in form called 'state' and 'city'. While
selecting state it should display all city beloing to that particular
selected state. How can i create that. Right now I created three tables :ie
(1). State Table (2) City table (3). Contacts table. In contacts table i
created two foreign keys(one for state , and other for city). Then i created
a modelformclass and the state and city are coming fine in form in
comboboxes. But client says that he want to select state and then the city
should list according to the state selected. How can i implement this using
ModelFormClass. Is any ajax fucntionality required. If anyone know s it
please help me . I would be a greate help..

Also one more doubt. Is there any need in this situatoin to use
ModelFormclass. I mean isntaed of usign modalForm class i think we can
create a html form and populate combobox and textfield using django
model.objects.get method . But in taht case also i dont know how can i save
the values. Please help me how i save custom fields in database..

--
Regards

Vishnu V.G
Software Programmer/ IT Consultant