hi all

   I have a django website dir tree like this:

mysite - app1 - tasks.py
                     - tests.py
                     - views.py
                     - models.py

there is a function  *outprint* in tasks.py

In shell one, I use command "python manage.py celeryd -B -l info" to run
celery in beat mod.

In shell two, when I use "python manage.py shell" and call
outprint.delay(), shell one show the task  "app1.tasks.outprint" is
accepted and processed.

But when I run "python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8080" in shell two, and
call outprint.delay() in a view function,  celery said "Received
unregistered task of type 'mysite.app1.tasks.outprint'."

It seems that when I run my django site using "python manage.py runserver",
all the package name have a "mysite." prefix.

I wonder what is the right way to deal with this kind of namespace problem?

Best wishes,
Kenneth Tse
Email: xie.kenn...@gmail.com
Twitter: kenneth_tse