Hi,

I wondered whether (and if yes how) I can combine
login_required and include() in my urls.py file

Basically I'd like to require login for every url belonging to a certain
application.

currently urls.py looks like:

from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, include, url
from django.contrib.auth.decorators import login_required

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    url(r'^secured_app/', include('secured_app.urls')),
. .  .
)

I tried to change it to
urlpatterns = patterns('',
    url(r'^secured_app/', login_required(
        include('secured_app.urls'))),
. .  .
)

I now get the login pronpt, but afterwards django errors of the kind.

'tuple' object is not callable

So obviously I must do it differntly.

What is the correct way of requestiong authentification for an entire
app without having to decorate each entry in the apps url.py file.

Thanks a lot for suggestions.