On 01-12-11 09:12, Marc wrote:
Hello,

I reformulate my previous question having not no answer.

I would like to get control on the password change form of the admin
site (let us say record some trace in another table).

I put the following code in the admin.py:

class MyUserAdmin(UserAdmin):
     def save_model(self, request, obj, form, change):
admin.site.unregister(User)
admin.site.register(User, MyUserAdmin)

The problem is that when user calls the password change built-in form
the
save_model method is not called.

Just a guess: is your application higher up in the INSTALLED_APPS list than Django's build-in apps?

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
rein...@vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/