On 12-12-11 19:25, cmc wrote:
I am trying to use django to upload images but its not working as
expected. Here is what I'm working with

Ehm, you're not telling us what goes wrong or unexpected :-)

There's one thing that I see in your code that might be a problem:

  #handle_uploaded_image.py
     def handle_uploaded_image(photo, caption, source, more_info):
         photo_dir = '%s/uploaded_photos/Not_Published/%Y/%m/%d' %
settings.MEDIA_ROOT

You're passing one item (settings.MEDIA_ROOT) to a string that expects two items: %s and %d. (&Y and %m don't have a meaning iirc, but %d means "render as an integer".). So I'd expect an "TypeError: not enough arguments for format string".

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
rein...@vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/