Hallöchen!

creecode writes:

> I can't say for sure but for some time it seems to me that
> searching has become more difficult.  I can't put my finger on any
> specifics.  I have found that some phrases that are in my browser
> form field cache I've used in that past no longer return results.
> And I'm almost certain some of them were previously successful.

I *think* (though I'm really not sure) that the search used to work
through Google.  Be that as it may, it used to be significantly
better.  Were there legal problems with the old search?

If I searched for "queryset api", the first result was, well, the
QuerySet API.  Now, it is the fifth.  With just "queryset", it is
even position 9.

Tschö,
Torsten.

--