nginx runs on windows xp, and should run on vista/7 too.

I've even managed to compile a version on cygwin with an additionally
patched module that allows for file upload progress tracking.

If anyone wants it, i can put it on github with a sample .conf file, but no
strings attached at all.

Cheers,
AT