Moin,

On 2012-01-15 07:18:51 +0000, Swaroop Shankar V said:

I need to integrate an e-commerce application into my project and i was checking few options and I rounded of to 2 options:
1) Satchless
2) Plata

Please note that I don't wish to use a framework, instead i wanted an app which i can integrate into my existing django project. If anyone have used these before, please recommend which one I should use. Or is there any better e-commerce app?

Look into: http://djangopackages.com/grids/g/ecommerce/

Kai