Hallöchen!

We have implemented a samples database in our nanotech research
institute using Django.  I did most of it, and we have a full time
employee working on it for three years.  So far, it's 60.000 LOC.  I
plan to make in open source, and I'm optimistic that the director of
the institute will approve it.  Now, it's time to plan to build a
community around the project.

I intent to go to DjangoCon this year, however, I wonder whether
this is the right audience.  What I'm looking for are geeks in
nanotech/biotech institutes around the world who are interested in
adapting the system to their institution.  (Because the system is
*very* flexible, this adaption process is important and tricky.)  Of
course, I hope that those people will also improve the core code so
that other institutions can benefit.

Where do you think I should go?  Are there people like the ones I'm
looking for at DjangoCon or its european counterpart?

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger    Jabber ID: torsten.bron...@jabber.rwth-aachen.de