The original musketeers, Jacob, Simon, and Adrian, are all great
speakers, of course.

I thought Jeff Balough, Mike Malone, and Eric Florenzano did very well
on their talks.  David Cramer represents Disqus well and has recently
released Sentry 2.

As a particular pain points for me, I'd like to hear from someone
using MySQL and Django at scale. Similarly, a walkthrough of how to
work with celery under evented IO would be useful.

Coverage of puppet (my preference) or Chef would also be interesting.

PyPy deserves attention as well as the general progress towards Python 3.

I'd like to hear Jeff Croft talk about design and open source.

I fear I've given too many topics, but there you go. :)