> Doug, I don't see how the LazyFetch you wrote is much different than
> what akaariai shared? Can you explain to me what the difference is?
> And I'm not saying that in a condescending way, I'm saying I'm just
> not sharp enough on my Python to recognize the difference.

Slightly different implementation of the same idea.  From your reply
to his post I thought there was still some confusion on the concept so
I did a modification of a class we use in a project so that you could
have a tested/working sample.  They are fundamentally the same
approach to the problem, it just seemed to me that treating an
instance of the class as the 'page' variable rather than 'cache' used
to fetch a url might be clearer as an example.