Hey there,

Try this:

In your forms.py create a field such as this

message = forms.ChoiceField(label='Event Type', choices=EVENT_TYPE_CHOICES)

That will create a dropdown.

Also, I think that the first thing in the tuple is a value and shouldn't
have a space, so change:

EVENT_TYPE_CHOICES = (('Event Created', 'EventCreated'),('Event Changed',
'EventChanged'),)

to:

EVENT_TYPE_CHOICES = (('event_created', 'Event Created'),('event_changed',
'Event Changed'),)

See if that works for you.

Cheers,

-m

 message = models.CharField("Event Type", max_length=12,