On Feb 20, 11:32 pm, "rafiee.nima" <rafiee.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> tnx alot
> but actually my scenario dose not deal with user so I thing cookies do
> not help a lot
> suppose there are 3 airline counter which fill ticket forms and send
> them to the cashier maybe  simultaneously  .forms are sent to the
> cashier which is just a function in my view ,,I want to know how I can
> handle these simultaneous request ..I also should be concern about
> power failure ( actually  It is important not to miss queued request
> if there is any queue  )

If you genuinely need to queue requests for processing at some later
point, you probably need to use Celery:
http://celeryproject.org/
or, for a useful overview:
http://ericholscher.com/blog/2010/jun/23/large-problems-django-mostly-solved-delayed-execut/

(Note: there are really no such things as "simultaneous requests" as
far as the backend is concerned; things always arrive in an order,
even if there are just milliseconds between them.  If it is in
important to know *when* they were sent by the user, then possibly
consider using Javascript in the browser to "time stamp" them... but
bear in mind that local time accuracy may vary significantly between
different systems.)