dude,
change {% url
<!-- django.contrib.comments.views.comments.comment_done --> %}" /> to
your own custom view like the view you used to load the page where you
are collecting the comments.

Don't mean to be harsh but what were you thinking?

django.contrib.comments.views.comments.comment_done by default
redirects to the "Thanks for your comment" page.