I tried just now, and even I'm getting the same error. Perhaps you should
ask this question on http://stackoverflow.com under the "facebook" tag - a
team of FB engineers monitors this tag, and may offer more insight. Most
probably, it's some bug/maintenance glitch.

Yati Sagade <http://twitter.com/yati_itay>

(@yati_itay <http://twitter.com/yati_itay>)