Hi all , My app has started breaking after moving to django 1.3 . I
don't really understand why?

I am working  using site framework and given model definition through
app_label. The only majot change as I can see is that I use UUID
Fields rather than AutoField. Now somehow i see that my app is trying
to make a connection to some other db essentially.

ConnectionDoesNotExist: The connection myapp doesn't exist

myapp here is one of applications in my site famework and the model
definations are given as

myapp/
         __init__.py
         Circle.py
         Sqaure.py

where Circle and Square are the different models ... Can someone tell
me how this came out ...

I checked again by moving the back to 1.1 and it works like a charm
... Interesting while I have given defination of one more database in
my settings ... I am not actually using it anywhere as yet...

Thanks
Amit

--
A-M-I-T S|S