On 03/04/12 20:06, Daniel Hilton wrote:
On 4 March 2012 18:35, Jani Tiainen<rede...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I've been very happy with django-rest-framework.

I think there exists at least django-piston to do the same.

The other one to look at is django-tastypie - I've used it twice now
in anger and been really happy with it plus the rate of development /
improvement I've seen.

Cheers,
Dan

I'm writing REST with tastypie right now. I do like the way it is done. Community on IRC is very responsive, docs are good, examples and such.

And you can write it also "manually". Since REST is just architectural
specification and doesn't involve any special magic.

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, Bharath Mundlapudi<mundlap...@gmail.com>