On 03/12/2012 03:34 PM, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
The main problem is the PromoList is _dynamyc_ - it means all
administrator on admin site should add new PromoList, without me
:), so I can't derivate all subclass in code...

You can't dynamically create database tables on the fly. That would require real-time schema migrations, which would be a bad idea even if you got it to work.

Why not make one model, give it an extra field for the description of what type of promo it is, and just add records to the same model for each "type" of promo code?