I think you want to actually get these in the view code and pass them to
the template as named variables. For example:

    return render_to_response('page.htm',
{'date_time': request.GET['date_time'], 'submit_preview':
request.GET['submit_preview'], 'event_type': request.GET['event_type'],
'filterValue':
request.GET['_filterValue']}, context_instance=RequestContext(request))

>From the template, now, the different variables are available. {{ date_time
}}, {{ submit_preview }}, {{ event_type }}, {{ filterValue }}. That's how I
would handle it at least.

Furbee