Hey guys, sorry if this is a newbie question, but I'm new at django and I'm
having a real hard time trying to figure out how to solve this. So I have
this model.
class Run(models.Model):
    speccpus = models.ForeignKey('Speccpu')
    hosts = models.ForeignKey('Host')

    Task = models.IntegerField()
    Path = models.CharField(max_length = 300)
    Date_Time = models.DateTimeField()

class Host(models.Model):
    Name = models.CharField(max_length = 100)
    ip_addr = models.IPAddressField()
    admin_ip_addr = models.IPAddressField()
    Location = models.CharField(max_length = 100)

class Speccpu(models.Model):
    Version = models.CharField(max_length = 50)
    Base_score = models.IntegerField()
    Peak_score = models.IntegerField()

So what i need to do is search a for an input in any of this fields, so
they can return more than one row of a table, since i need to display on
the screen a table containing the Run - Task, Path, Date_Time fields, also
the Host Name field, and the Speccpu Base and peak score. I was thinking
about doing something like an inner join of this three models, and then
filtering. But i can't manage to do it. Does anyone have any ideia of how i
can do it using the queryset API?