So you initialize randomnumber library everytime with your custom seed:

def random_generator(x):
    random.seed(x) # Set seed to fixed value
    return random.randint(100000, 999999)

But as you already know, that has nothing to do with randomness. You return always the same number so you may use much more
lightweight solutions to calculate your 6 digit numbers.