On 22-03-12 17:34, Jeff Heard wrote:
Has anyone seen this before?  Am I missing something?  This hasn't even
gotten to my code yet.  I'm using this in my settings.py:

TEST_RUNNER = 'django.contrib.gis.tests.GeoDjangoTestSuiteRunner'

I have a template PostGIS database setup properly.  And I'm running the
stable release of Django 1.3.

---

Traceback (most recent call last):
    self.connection.connection.autocommit = True
psycopg2.ProgrammingError: autocommit cannot be used inside a transaction

For me, this normally means the database definition is not quite right.

In your geodjango case, do you perhaps miss django.contrib.gis in your INSTALLED_APPS list?

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
rein...@vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/