While I know of the two methods mentioned by Anssi, I've often wondered how
to profile my code from a project level.

I have some complex and database intensive asynchronous tasks running under
celery which take a LONG time to complete and I'd just love to be able to
keep track of the queries they generate in order to optimize and possibly
remove the biggest bottlenecks.

"Real time" updates would be great, but I can settle for after-the-fact
logs. I know of django-debug-toolbar [0] but since these aren't happening
in a view, I'm not sure that app can help.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
André Terra

[0] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-debug-toolbar