Hi Sébastien,
thanks to the database routing system and the possibility add any backend
database (or data source, however you wanna call it) directly into broke, or
your project.
You can think of it as a sort of plugin system that anyone can use.

For instance, if you are using django-piston or django-tastypie to create a
nice public API, you can create a db backend to match your public api, however
you wanna create it.
Using the models you can do stuff like:

MyModel.objects.filter({ id__gte: 10 }).using('nodejs-remote-backend').all()

and you get all the data you want from that db backend or you can use a db
router to make sure all the requests for that model are redirected to that
specific db backend.

Thanks for the support :)

Davide