Would this help?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3086637/how-should-i-validate-html-in-django-templates-during-the-development-process

I quite like the not-accepted-as-answer. Just go through your urls.
Essentially, you have two types of possible template errors:

1. human errors (missing a close tag / mispell)
2. logic error

For logic error, you are dealing with mostly logic tags  such as url tags
or custom tags rendering problem. For example, does your {% url my_view id
username %} actually works? are the variables passing to / from view are
good for these tags? THis kind of error is not possible checked with going
through all urls because u can't test possibility like that. THat has to be
handled by unit test and integration (system) test.

Good luck.