Unfortunately to make it more useful to deploy django, some hosting
providers should stop providing CentOS with Python 2.4. I just got another
server with this flavour and I had to install my own version of Python.

Come on, it's 2012!!!

Gabriel

luni, 30 aprilie 2012, 21:24:36 UTC+3, shacker a scris: