OK, anyone want to help build the broader Django community? Open
Django Central is on June 8 and 9 - http://opendjango/central/ the
registration site is open and the hotel is taking reservations at an
amazingly low rate if you are flying in from elsewhere.

Chicago locals please note I am flying in to talk to the Chicago
Djangonauts Spring Meetup on Wednesday May 16th - they live over on
the django-chicago Google group - and hope to see you there to swell
their numbers! I'll be taking input about the event there, and will be
happy to hear your ideas to make it even better.

regards
 Steve