hey guys, i am stuck here.. please help me :( i cannot serve my project on
server, it says 403  You don't have permission to access / on this server.
this is my httpd.conf file.

<VirtualHost 85.114.145.142:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster
    Servername afect.stahlbaron.de
    Serveralias www.afect.stahlbaron.de
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/httpd/vhtdocs/stahlbaron/
    SuexecUserGroup stahlbaron stahlbaron
    WSGIScriptAlias /
/usr/local/httpd/vhtdocs/stahlbaron_dj/apache/lastsite.wsgi
   # DocumentRoot /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/
   # Servername afect.stahlbaron.de
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 85.114.145.142:80>
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/superuser/
    Servername superuser.afect.stahlbaron.de
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 85.114.145.142:80>
    SuexecUserGroup httpd httpd
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/mysql/
    Servername mysql.afect.stahlbaron.de
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 85.114.145.142:80>
    SuexecUserGroup httpd httpd
    DocumentRoot /www/htdocs/webftp/
    Servername webftp.afect.stahlbaron.de
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 85.114.145.142:80>
    SuexecUserGroup httpd httpd
    DocumentRoot /www/htdocs/webmail/
    Servername webmail.afect.stahlbaron.de
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 85.114.145.142:80>
  Servername statistik.afect.stahlbaron.de
  DocumentRoot /usr/local/httpd/statistik/stahlbaron.de
</VirtualHost>

LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so
Include "/www/vhtdocs/stahlbaron_dj/apache/apache_django_wsgi.conf"

is there any mistake? i cannot figure out any more what to do. it is too
much mass inside there in server. i have never done django deployment on
server. what files are to change actually?

thanks for help

OS is Linux. Apache2.2 is running. mod_wsgi is installed.