Hi,

We recently upgraded from django 1.3 to django 1.4. I updated the manage.py
and am also using the wsgi.py as recommended in the release notes. We
deploy to apache using mod_wsgi on our servers and use manage.py runserver
locally.

Locally we get errors when trying to render the admin pages. However on
apache using mod_wsgi the admin pages work. Any ideas?

The errors are
TemplateDoesNotExist at /admin/auth/user/

admin/auth/user/change_list.html, admin/auth/change_list.html,
admin/change_list.html

Request Method:GETRequest URL:http://localhost:8000/admin/auth/user/Django
Version:1.4Exception Type:TemplateDoesNotExistException Value:

admin/auth/user/change_list.html, admin/auth/change_list.html,
admin/change_list.html

Template-loader postmortem

Django tried loading these templates, in this order:

   - Using loader django.template.loaders.filesystem.Loader:
      -
/media/data/work/clean/rmsagit/customers/templates/admin/auth/user/change_list.html,
      admin/auth/change_list.html, admin/change_list.html (File does not
      exist)
   - Using loader django.template.loaders.app_directories.Loader:
      -
/media/data/work/clean/rmsagit/customers/templates/admin/auth/user/change_list.html,
      admin/auth/change_list.html, admin/change_list.html (File does not
      exist)

Thanks,
Josh