Hello,

I have a form submission problem I can't seem to figure out a way around.

Normally, once a form was submitted I would HttpResponseRedirect() to the
main page.

However, there is something I can't seem to make work with this approach.

The form is being completed/submitted in the context of an "active account"
ie. there is a hidden form field "account" with value="account #"

So when the form is submitted the view saves the data to that account #.

Once the new form data is saved I would like it to reload to that accounts
summary page. ie. the summary view needs to be passed the account #

This is where my issue arises. I know this would be easy to pass
the HttpResponseRedirect() the view with args=(account#,) yielding an
appropriate summary page of eg. /summary/account3/

The kicker is I can't pass any account information through the urls so
there can only ever be a /summary/ url. The other views all work by passing
around the account # through POST. However, using this method to end the
form save view allows the user to reload the page and resubmit the form.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

JD