hi there, i need your help again,

i configured my httpd.conf file, i told him where is my django.wsgi file.
the directory is this: /usr/local/django/mysite/myproject.   What i dont
understand is: during configuration, do i have to 'startproject'? or will i
just copy my djangoproject in this 'django' folder?

and.. my question is: how does apache finds my project actually? from which
file? from wsgi script file? there are too many steps and docs are not
clean to follow. what i did is this:
1) installed mod_wsgi
2) installed django
3) i created a folder 'django' under usr/local as shown in docs.
4) in this django folder i did 'django-admin.py startproject mysite'
5) in this 'mysite' i created a folder 'apache', and in this apache folder
i created my django.wsgi script file.
6) then i copied my actual django project which i developed locally into
mysite folder.

can you please tell me where to put my djangosite and what is document
root. if i put my djangosite on documentroot, files will be downloable, so
where to put then??? :((

thanks