Derek,
I've already googled that one. Unfortunately it is not much helpful as
it compares pure PHP coding to using Django - which is Python web
framework (also, it seems to assume Django is the only Python web
framework around ;) ). For anyone who has been using some serious PHP
frameworks, some of the arguments are no longer true ;)
I'd love to see fair comparison - it means, using PHP MVC framework vs
Django (more "general" points, like "naspeacing", "declarative model
api" etc)