7.6.2012 10:29, andres orozco kirjoitti:
I've installed django 1.4 and i want to test the installation, i don't
know too much about this cuz' i'm just learning, but i tried it using
the windows 7 command prompt but i've got this error
http://i.imgur.com/znZGW.png
could someone help me please?

Your path indicates that you have installed Python 3.2. Django is only Python 2.x compatible currently.

So install Python 2.7.x

Since you're beginner I also promote my blogpost how to make life easier in Windows 7:
http://djangonautlostinspace.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/django-and-windows/

--
Jani Tiainen

- Well planned is half done and a half done has been sufficient before...