This is not strictly a django question, but I'm hoping someone here
has solved this and can help me. I have a client that has a django app
that collects a bunch of server side statistics on the users
activities - e.g. what reports they run, the number of rows returned,
how long the query took, etc. Now they want me to add to that how long
the browser takes to render the page after it gets the data. So I have
3 issues here:

1) How  can I even calculate that?
2) How I can return it back to the server?
3) Since the database table is updated with the other statistics
before the data is sent to the browser, assuming I could calculate the
render time and send it back, how could I find the row and update with
that info?

If anyone has already done something like this, or anyone has any
advise on how I could do it (especially item #1), I'd really
appreciate them sharing it with me.

TIA!
-larry