I don't know where does string come from. In shell date is a date object
and combine time dt is a datetime objects. It's ok. But I run the code I
have an errror. can't compare datetime.datetime to str.

item = Project.objects.order_by('-create_date')[:20]

delivery_date = models.DateField(_(u'Teslim Tarihi'), blank=True, null=True)