Dear Jonathan,

I know a lot of things about you... you are an Orthodox Christian
Author, your skills are Ajax, CGI, CMS, CSS, Django, HTML, IA, JSON,
JavaScript, LAMP, Linux, Perl, PHP, Python, SQL, UI, Unix, Usability,
UX, XHTML, XML,...
I know you only check the first results in search engines, I know you do
not investigate in alternative search terms...
This things I know, because you investigate a lot to tell us.

But I have no clue what you are going to achieve.
You do not ask specific questions.
I have no clue what servers you try to run. Apache, NGINX, Caudium,
Goron, Zope...

I did not tell you that this link will solve all your problems, it only
should help you to start going.

Jonathan my friend, this is not an easy task, you will need to
investigate more time in search engines and reading than in your
signature.
Sorry, but this are the hard facts.

Again good luck
io