于 2012年07月03日 19:09, kenneth gonsalves 写道:
could you clarify your question please? Do you want to know what
programming language is to be used in templates? Or do you want to know
what programming language is to be used to program templates?

Sorry for not make myself clear.
What I am wondering is, what programming language could be used in program the template. I know jsp probably is a good choice, but what other choices are there?
Thanks for hitting me up.