Hey everyone,

I got a situation where I have SUPER slow authentication like approx 5min
to authenticate with both LDAP and default authentication mechanisms. So
my issue is two parts first is why and how is my authentication so slow?
Second is now I am having some remote users timeout on their
authentication which was not happening before but is happening now. I have
not seen anything in the logs or error messages to help me track down the
cause of this issue. The system is centos 5 and is running apache + wsgi.
The django version is 1.3.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq
Security Researcher
Email:  ali.mes...@fireeye.com

Next Generation Threat Protection
http://www.FireEye.com <http://www.fireeye.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and/or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by
others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copies of this email and any attachments thereto.